Small Business Ideas Forum

Small Business Ideas Forum (http://www.smallbusinessbrief.com/forum/index.php)
-   Pay Per Click Advertising (http://www.smallbusinessbrief.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   I Have 35 Thousand Followers On Twitter Can I Make Money With It? (http://www.smallbusinessbrief.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39246)

ihatebusy 28th February 2011 03:37 PM

I Have 35 Thousand Followers On Twitter Can I Make Money With It?

So yea i have 35 thousand followers on twitter please help

i wan to to make some extra money to startup a project ...my followers are willing to click as many times as i need please suggest!

increaserevenue 1st March 2011 10:06 AM

Are they all real followers? This is very important or else they will not convert into a sale no matter what you present to them.

If you start showing them offers you should not overdo it. Build trust with them first and then send them an offer ;). Did you try CPA offers? That could wok for you.

TilenKrivec 6th March 2011 09:36 AM

check how active they are by posting a tracked link on twiter and seeing how many people click it.

Also, are they niche-specific? why did they start following you in the first place? interesting content on your part, or just bots on auto-follow?

canada-seo 28th June 2011 05:38 PM

You have 35K followers that's great.
How many followers you interact with you and you interact back?

Sanity Check 29th June 2011 01:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ihatebusy (Post 137718)
So yea i have 35 thousand followers on twitter please help

i wan to to make some extra money to startup a project ...my followers are willing to click as many times as i need please suggest!

If they are real followers, then the answer to your question is "yes".

Can you tell us about the project you have in mind?

SunilSamuel 30th June 2011 09:23 AM

if you have real 35,000 followers then you can start any project. and your so much followers are very useful for getting traffic.

viper_one 30th June 2011 11:40 AM

Definitely, but it probably won't be easy to do! Heck, is it ever?

Make sure you suggest that you followers are clicking your web link; tell 'em to do that -- and, then post a bunch of tweets about the same thing, just re-worded a dozen different ways. So you stay on top of the tweet-history heap.

Be innovative....try selling somebody's product, with a proven track record...so, you know that you can see how ya doing, compared to their sales history.

:thud1: :welcome2:

kellysam 1st July 2011 02:16 PM

I think an online store could work just need help promoting

accuratemessage 26th July 2011 02:52 PM

35k followers

I think you can make money from it. Here is what I've seen :
1) Sell your account on eBay to someone who wants it.
2) Sell ad space on eBay.
3) Just use your account as a classifieds like craigslist.

smallbus01 1st August 2011 07:40 AM

There are a lot of small business owners looking for someone to advertise for them. I'm sure you can find some of those people. That'll be good traffic for them.