Small Business Ideas Forum

Small Business Ideas Forum (http://www.smallbusinessbrief.com/forum/index.php)
-   Social Media (http://www.smallbusinessbrief.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=87)
-   -   Earning From Facebook (http://www.smallbusinessbrief.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37254)

Alizixia 18th December 2010 02:43 AM

Earning From Facebook

hi,
It is very easy to use facebook as a gateway to contact a large number of people. Currently groups and fan pages are a very popular method. A lot of people take great interest in buying already large groups and fan pages to reach a high number of people to advertise aff commission of CPAs.

Also You can make an app and find advertiser like life street media or rockyou to add their ads to your app page. Then you'll earn money from facebook.

englishsunset 19th December 2010 01:35 PM

Sounds interesting. I'll check it out.
I set up a very basic business page and started making friends, but they all ended up on my personal page.

William Veasley 21st December 2010 12:37 AM

Hey,

Thanks for the info!

I just logged back on to my facebook today. I can't remember when's the last time I been on there I'm more of a Twitter person myself. You can find me on Twitter anytime. If I do decide to use facebook more I will most surely take this into account.

Thanks again!

God bless,
William Veasley

kre8tivemonkey 21st March 2012 10:04 AM

affiliate marketing

Most people will join some type of "affiliate marketing" and they will start to post them on facebook. Example if you join "cj" and one of your vendors is "coffee dot com" then you will go onto your wall and say "hey found this great coffee for cheap" check it out. When people buy from the link you posted you get a commission.

this is one way people are trying to make money.

Allen Brayan 6th June 2012 06:23 AM

1. SELL. Develop applications solely for the purpose of selling them to interested parties. Several applications have already been acquired in this fashion; the most recent example is that of Mozes’ purchase of TextMe.

2. DEVELOP. An indirect source of funds: develop applications under contract for third parties. A number of companies have been posting contract jobs over at the Facebook’s developer forums. There exists a large gap in the supply and demand of available Facebook application developers; as a result, finding potential clients to charge reasonable rates should not be a hassle.

3. ADVERTISING. Use advertisements, cross-promotion schemes and affiliate marketing. It is not feasible to use Google Adsense for this since Facebook does not allow JavaScript embedding. Adsense may be embedded through iFrames, which despite being popular among Facebook developers, is against Google’s TOS. Affiliate marketing is a great alternative to advertisements; my own source of income on Facebook is generated through Amazon’s affiliate marketing.

4. MICROPAYMENTS. Sell services within Facebook through micro-payment transactions. PayPal payments made for accessing premium services could potentially yield reasonable income depending on the application’s purpose, size, and prospective users.

5. GET INVESTMENT. If you think you have something big on your hands and lack the funds to scale it, apply for investment through Bay Partners and others who have expressed interest in funding Facebook apps. This would be the likely course of action for a startup with plans to expand globally within and beyond Facebook.

donovanjames786 1st August 2012 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Noman Sarwar (Post 131785)
Hi,
I am also surprised!!!!
If anyone knows please share with us how we can earn by facebook.

Actually many people are earning huge business revenue by creating fan pages and promoting their products online. So may be that's why you heard about it.

carpetnj 1st March 2013 09:16 AM

Is anyone actually earning money on Facebook? First hand accounts only please.

roneidaselva 6th March 2013 03:44 AM

Earning From Facebook

There is no way to earn money from facebook. They do not provide such money earning system. You can only earn to promote your website.

carpetnj 6th March 2013 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roneidaselva (Post 186701)
There is no way to earn money from facebook. They do not provide such money earning system. You can only earn to promote your website.

Thanks for the feedback.

lyra 4th April 2013 07:02 PM

Hi there. I use MarketPage on Facebook to sell my digital images. However, I think MarketPage is only limited to Facebook users for now.