Small Business Ideas Forum

Small Business Ideas Forum (http://www.smallbusinessbrief.com/forum/index.php)
-   Search Engine Optimization (http://www.smallbusinessbrief.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   What Are The Benefits Of Forum Posting? (http://www.smallbusinessbrief.com/forum/showthread.php?t=79742)

Intuz 21st December 2017 05:24 AM

What Are The Benefits Of Forum Posting?

What are the benefits by submitting forum posts? What are the benefits of signatures in forums? If I want to target the keywords for rankings, should I add the keywords as my forum signature?

Raisdar 21st December 2017 07:41 AM

Unfortunate to say that forum signatures aren't relevant any more because that practice send a spam kind of signal to google...

sravani24 23rd December 2017 01:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Intuz (Post 261874)
What are the benefits by submitting forum posts? What are the benefits of signatures in forums? If I want to target the keywords for rankings, should I add the keywords as my forum signature?

Forum postings will give good back links. The signatures which we place in the forum are the keywords which we are trying to rank well in the search engines. Yes you can add your keyword which you are going to target in the forum signature.

mrjohn 28th December 2017 01:03 AM

Mostly forums are used to increase knowledge but if the post is useful and sharing url as a source that would be great but for the purpose of getting backlink signature link won't help any more.

geeksonrepair 28th December 2017 12:31 PM

Forum posting is a very effective backlink technique of SEO .But make sure you have to post informative and relevant replies in any Forum thread.

MIMI99 30th December 2017 01:24 AM

Guess it depends on where you are...us google is way more strick...or so ive heard...:D

Gary S 30th December 2017 04:24 AM

Here are some benefits of Forum Posting:

Traffic generator.
Knowledge sharing platform.
Making a great quality backlink.
One of the best off page techniques.
Source of reputation build up for your website.

CLMB Marketing 31st December 2017 11:18 AM

I'd say that the same rules apply with contributing to Forums as they do with creating Website Content.

You should post on forums if the content you provide is relevant and useful, but you should not do it purely for the purpose of creating/generating links.

If the visitors to that forum find the content you provide useful, they may visit, bookmark, share your site to others - creating both traffic and SEO value. Over time, you may become a trusted source of information in an area where you have subject matter expertise, which is very valuable for any company.

If the visitors to that forum do not find your content useful, they will likely ignore you completely - creating very little (if any) traffic and SEO value.

pitterjhon44 1st January 2018 10:32 PM

forum posting have so many benefits but i know only few benefits such as forum posting helps in creating huge traffic and also provide strong back links for our websites so please tell me the other benefits of forum posting.