Small Business Ideas Forum

Small Business Ideas Forum (http://www.smallbusinessbrief.com/forum/index.php)
-   Copywriting (http://www.smallbusinessbrief.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=54)
-   -   Create 400 Words In 7 Minutes (http://www.smallbusinessbrief.com/forum/showthread.php?t=67947)

rr151 7th March 2015 04:39 PM

Create 400 Words In 7 Minutes

Yep that is 400 words in 7 minutes including research by Jason Fladlien. I took this course because I was curious to see how that could be done?

He has interesting techniques. His favourite formula: 1 sitting + 1 problem = 1 solution. To find out more Google Jason Fladlien or 400 words in 7 minutes.

I have nothing to do with Jason. It is just one of many shiny objects I have purchased during my Internet travels.

I think it warrants mention in this forum...RR

yasper 25th June 2015 07:43 AM

it's possible to create 400 words in onlu 7 minutes? I'm not sure about that...

SoftDev 26th June 2015 07:28 PM

400 words in 7 minutes? He must be recommending content scraping and then rewriting techniques in his course.

jeffscott 1st July 2015 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rr151 (Post 224532)
I have nothing to do with Jason.

You are just promoting this person. :fryingpan1:

eastvantage 1st July 2015 03:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeffscott (Post 230246)
You are just promoting this person. :fryingpan1:

Hahaha, that's possible. Well, IF EVER it is possible, I think there would be no time for proofreading and the result can be too awful.

Kumar Palani 23rd July 2015 07:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rr151 (Post 224532)
Yep that is 400 words in 7 minutes including research by Jason Fladlien. I took this course because I was curious to see how that could be done?

He has interesting techniques. His favourite formula: 1 sitting + 1 problem = 1 solution. To find out more Google Jason Fladlien or 400 words in 7 minutes.

I have nothing to do with Jason. It is just one of many shiny objects I have purchased during my Internet travels.

I think it warrants mention in this forum...RR

To speak the truth it's not impossible, but it's neither possible to all, nor is is recommended on every niche (industry/niche).

While I had personally written articles in about the same time limit (8 mins is my best), I will neither recommend it nor will I make it a habit. And frankly there is no logic is rushing like hell, as your content plays the central role most online marketing strategies (more so for SEO and SMO).

You can surely write a 400 words article on a topic that you are expert at, but taking time will certainly improve quality. A great idea to achieve such a timing record would be to write personal experience after a bit of thinking. (but you should have mastery over word play to get started).

JLeesCastro 5th September 2015 09:21 AM

And why exactly would you want to write 400 words in 7 minutes? You couldn't possibly create quality content in that amount of time. And if it's not quality content then it's useless for any form of marketing or promotion for building a real business.

Maybe you're creating spammy articles for "clients"? If so, the same comment above applies.... the resulting content will be completely useless to them, and that's not going to help you in the long run.

dannbarbery 16th August 2016 07:24 AM

No one will buy that! 400 words content in 7 minutes? Seriously?! Well, in all fairness you can but that's a total fail. If you want quality 7 minutes isn't enough.

faiza 8th December 2016 12:40 AM

400 words in just 7 minutes,,,,, confusion :fryingpan1:

smartkpis.com 7th January 2017 10:52 PM

Is that Possible?

In all honesty, that is very difficult to do. My best writing time is probably 300 words in 15 minutes. I might look upon the techniques to practice on, but all lessons and presentations on writing techniques if not practiced will be forgotten. So, lesson learned, practice makes everything perfect.