Small Business Ideas Forum

Small Business Ideas Forum (http://www.smallbusinessbrief.com/forum/index.php)
-   Search Engine Optimization (http://www.smallbusinessbrief.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Best Way To Get Website In Ranking? (http://www.smallbusinessbrief.com/forum/showthread.php?t=68679)

david14beck 7th May 2015 12:20 AM

- choose your website keywords with maximum searches and less competition.
- update your website with fresh content(search engines love fresh content)
- promote your website on social media websites
- do activities like blog commenting,social bookmarking,PPT,PDF,Video submissions, post your website link with anchor on any website where they allow.

kevincarney 7th May 2015 02:20 PM

SEO has Become Publishing

I have an eBook on my website that gives a good overview.

The title (and link) is below.

Introduction to Inbound Marketing.

jeffscott 8th May 2015 03:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bhavnasingh482 (Post 227770)
Please help me to know that what is the best way to get website in Ranking?

The best way to rank your website is not to focus on it but to concentrate on providing interesting and engaging information for your targeted audience.:welcome2:

guinnesskid613 8th May 2015 09:32 AM

While good content and a friendly website layout will help you, the number one way to get a website ranked is with strong backlinks leading to your site. Or you could always just make a Youtube video for that keyword as Google loves to display Youtube videos in search results.

MichaelXH 8th May 2015 10:31 AM

I find the most useful tools help analyze traffic and competition -- Google Keywords, Moz toolset and SEMRush are my go-tos. Everyone is saying you have to 'have unique content', which you do, and a good keyword difficulty check is a great way to measure just how unique your content is. And traffic will tell you how big the market/interest is for a given subject.

Vida Rinaldi 12th May 2015 09:56 PM

Hi, for me, I think it is relevant to hire an IT team to increase your market or online presence unless you have ideas that would not need hiring one. You could always try and search for reliable company online in case you need to hire:)

LisaHandson 13th May 2015 03:18 AM

Start building few but quality and natural back links from high PR and high domain authority relevant sites. And also start doing content marketing which is all time best activity in SEO.

Vida Rinaldi 13th May 2015 03:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by torka (Post 227876)
@grimdispatcher: that depends on what you mean by "improve your web presence." If the one consultant has the skills to implement what you're looking to do, there's no reason to hire a whole team. (I manage eight websites at my day job, mostly without any outside consulting/IT help... but I do make use of a lot of third party tools to make my job easier.)

On the other hand, if you have a large site and you're looking for a complete overhaul in a short time frame, a team might be a better bet. There are only so many hours in a day and only so much one person can do during those hours.

It also depends on whether the "improvements" you want to make are totally IT-related (i.e. infrastructure and functionality) or if there are marketing / communications / user experience aspects as well. If that's the case, an IT team (or at least an IT team alone) may not be your best bet. You're going to want someone with some UX and user-interface-design chops, you'll need somebody who knows about content, a designer and a digital marketer or two.

If your consultant combines all those skills in one body, they're what we call a "unicorn." Very rare. ;) If they're someone you can easily work with, hold on to them, because you're unlikely to find another any time soon.

Otherwise, the team approach may be a better bet. (Just not all IT people on the team. :) )

My :twocents:

--Torka :iratep:

Thanks, Moderator! This one's worth reading.

chrisjohn93 13th May 2015 06:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bhavnasingh482 (Post 227770)
Hi

Please help me to know that what is the best way to get website in Ranking?

There is no best way to get website in ranking instead there are certain tasks which you need to do get in Top 10 SERP'S. You should hire a professional for that because it's not a easy task that you can do it yourself.

danielnash 13th May 2015 09:02 AM

update content on website regularly.