Small Business Ideas Forum

Small Business Ideas Forum (http://www.smallbusinessbrief.com/forum/index.php)
-   Blogs and Blogging (http://www.smallbusinessbrief.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   The Ezine Articles Wordpress Plugin (http://www.smallbusinessbrief.com/forum/showthread.php?t=51653)

Mike.Bean 28th June 2012 03:41 PM

The Ezine Articles Wordpress Plugin

I'm wondering how it works if you submit your articles to Ezine articles from Wordpress. Isn't this considered duplicate content? It's the exact same wording on 2 different sites. I thought this was a bad thing.

I was under the impression I should do a great spin on any article I want to send to any article submission website.

If I have it on wordpress I should spin it for Ezine, then spin it again for another article directory, and so on.

I feel like I'm missing something here. If the article you submit to Ezine can show up in the SERP's under Ezinearticles.com and my wordpress.com site, aren't they battling for rankings? Isn't that a bad thing as well?

bhartzer 28th June 2012 05:48 PM

If the content is posted on your blog first--then you won't generally have any problems if the content is then 'syndicated' on other sites. However, I would tend to stay away from sites like ezinearticles.com, it's been deemed to be a source of "low quality" content. It got hit hard by one of the latest Google algorithm updates.

Mike.Bean 29th June 2012 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bhartzer (Post 172269)
If the content is posted on your blog first--then you won't generally have any problems if the content is then 'syndicated' on other sites. However, I would tend to stay away from sites like ezinearticles.com, it's been deemed to be a source of "low quality" content. It got hit hard by one of the latest Google algorithm updates.

Do you know of any Article Submission sites that are of high quality?

web1122 1st July 2012 07:33 AM

maybe google can recognize spin article

SkyDragonMedia 1st July 2012 09:48 PM

Ezine is not how it used to be. There are other article submission sites like Zimbio or Livestrong that you can take advantage of. However, with Google penguins update that is constantly changing. I would steer clear of article submission sites, since we really do not know how Google "read's and interpret" these sites.

Best thing is:

1. Use Wordpress and write a UNIQUE blog post twice or thrice a week. Take note of your target keywords in the Title and Header tags within the post.

2. Share these posts on your Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr AND most importantly your Google+ profile or page too. It helps to share to get the posts and your sites indexed faster too.

ChrisLeads 1st July 2012 11:05 PM

I'm using Ezine Articles on my web 2.0 blog sites

aleenajoe 3rd July 2012 11:50 PM

Ezine now very strict after the panda update , Ezine article directory now fully concentrate of quality content.

Mike.Bean 5th July 2012 08:39 AM

I've realized almost every last article on there has been copyrighted multiple times. I have another question now that I've been investigating more.

If some one copy's your content, what the heck can you do about it? How will whoever you have to contact about this sorta thing know that you made this content first?

waynemorrise 25th July 2012 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike.Bean (Post 172265)
I'm wondering how it works if you submit your articles to Ezine articles from Wordpress. Isn't this considered duplicate content? It's the exact same wording on 2 different sites. I thought this was a bad thing.

I was under the impression I should do a great spin on any article I want to send to any article submission website.

If I have it on wordpress I should spin it for Ezine, then spin it again for another article directory, and so on.

I feel like I'm missing something here. If the article you submit to Ezine can show up in the SERP's under Ezinearticles.com and my wordpress.com site, aren't they battling for rankings? Isn't that a bad thing as well?

Hello mike,

Just wanna remind about the difference of Article site to a Web 2.0 or Blog site.

Article submission site - is where we post our article that some others do resume posting to other article sites. (but i prefer not doing that.)

Blogging site's & Web 2.0 - This are usually hosted by a firm site that enables free blog hosting like blogger, wordpress, typepad. etc.

As I think,
Publishing article in both article submission site and blogging or web 2.0 site is a duplicate content or will also considered as spamming.

Main point: We must always provide different articles to avoid spamming, and to share more information for the users that will surely benefit our sites as soon as it has been recognize by Google.

kisore 12th August 2012 05:52 AM

trial lawyers