Small Business Ideas Forum

Small Business Ideas Forum (http://www.smallbusinessbrief.com/forum/index.php)
-   Blogs and Blogging (http://www.smallbusinessbrief.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   New Blog Category (http://www.smallbusinessbrief.com/forum/showthread.php?t=63977)

lomey 19th May 2014 10:08 AM

New Blog Category
 
I m planning to start new blog for making money through Google Adsense. Please suggest me who to select a category on which blogging can fetch most revenue.

InsuranceCzar 19th May 2014 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lomey (Post 211393)
I m planning to start new blog for making money through Google Adsense. Please suggest me who to select a category on which blogging can fetch most revenue.

Well If you going to blog for money and using google, then it would make sense you would use e-blogger of google.

Personally I make my site with wordpress because I like their templates better.

check it out its actually pretty clean for an insurance agent of Ohio
insuranceagentohio.com

lomey 29th May 2014 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InsuranceCzar (Post 211400)
Well If you going to blog for money and using google, then it would make sense you would use e-blogger of google.

i m not asking which blogging software is better? i m asking which category should be considered, like medical, sports, food, technology...etc...
so i get more revenue per click.

SamWP 20th July 2014 01:08 AM

If you don't have a topic in mind and your only reason for blogging is to make money then you are setting yourself up for failure.

My suggestion would be to blog about your passion. Whatever that maybe. Do a little research on it and see if it is something that gets decent search traffic.

Asking people in the forums about which topic will bring in the most money is a waste of time. Only because what they may think will make money for them may not make money for you.

So..find what your true passion is and blog about that. The money will come when you put your passion and readers first before revenues.

lomey 20th July 2014 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SamWP (Post 214886)
Asking people in the forums about which topic will bring in the most money is a waste of time. Only because what they may think will make money for them may not make money for you.

i agree, but my question is how to know our earning potential through statistics, like some categories have high cpc, so how to detect them?

SamWP 20th July 2014 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lomey (Post 214889)
i agree, but my question is how to know our earning potential through statistics, like some categories have high cpc, so how to detect them?

The best way to find out which niches have high CPC's is by using the Google keyword planner. If you enter in the keywords or niches you want to target you can see what advertisers are paying to bid on these keyword terms.

For instance almost anything in the health insurance niche has CPC's over $20 per click. So if you found a specialized area in healthcare that you can target this could be a way to generate revenues. But keep in mind that usually high CPC's mean the niche you want to enter is very competitive even if you try to rank your sites organically.

I hope this answered your question.

lomey 24th July 2014 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SamWP (Post 214892)
For instance almost anything in the health insurance niche has CPC's over $20 per click. So if you found a specialized area in healthcare that you can target this could be a way to generate revenues. But keep in mind that usually high CPC's mean the niche you want to enter is very competitive even if you try to rank your sites organically.

I hope this answered your question.

some times i see, there is a difference between the cpc in same keyword, through two different accounts in same city. can you justify it?

SamWP 24th July 2014 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lomey (Post 215093)
some times i see, there is a difference between the cpc in same keyword, through two different accounts in same city. can you justify it?

You mean the CPC's are different for a keyword when searched on two different accounts?

dikshaets121 24th July 2014 11:46 PM

you can choose business as a category

lomey 31st July 2014 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dikshaets121 (Post 215099)
you can choose business as a category

how to know which category gives better earning potential


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:30 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004 - 2018 - Privacy