Small Business Ideas Forum

Small Business Ideas Forum (http://www.smallbusinessbrief.com/forum/index.php)
-   Search Engine Optimization (http://www.smallbusinessbrief.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Best Way To Get Website In Ranking? (http://www.smallbusinessbrief.com/forum/showthread.php?t=68679)

bhavnasingh482 2nd May 2015 04:04 AM

Best Way To Get Website In Ranking?

Hi

Please help me to know that what is the best way to get website in Ranking?

grimdispatcher 2nd May 2015 03:15 PM

In line with this question, Is it necessary to hire an IT team to improve our company's website presence? or can it be a job for one consultant? thanks! BTW, we are a small team of trainers and we provide team building, personality development and business training. We want to improve our online presence as part of our plan to increase client base. Thanks again!

matthew86 3rd May 2015 10:18 AM

The best way to improve your site's ranking is to publish relevant content and update it regularly.
Keywords are also helpful .

shaunanderson 4th May 2015 02:27 AM

No doubt, content and keyword phrase are important factors for keyword ranking. Apart from this, your website should optimize as search engine friendly and you should try to get links from other relevant, high quality sites.

alexjames212 4th May 2015 05:51 AM

There are not shortcuts to achieve better rankings. Just make sure that your website is navigational friendly, loads quicker and offers relevant fresh content on a regular basis to its users.

sophiarivera07 4th May 2015 06:55 AM

Important Factors:

1 - Make Website loading time quicker
2 - Website content will be fresh
3 - Avoid duplication content.
4 - Select relevant category to your website
5 - Your Title, keywords, and meta will be unique
6 - Increase your CTR

susandix 4th May 2015 07:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bhavnasingh482 (Post 227770)
Hi

Please help me to know that what is the best way to get website in Ranking?

Use quality content in your webpage and do submission in articles, blog, press release, micro blogging do create quality backlinks, with high domain authority and many more.

Tradegateway 4th May 2015 09:04 AM

Do promotion with high quality or unique content like blog posting, article posting and more.

torka 4th May 2015 03:49 PM

@grimdispatcher: that depends on what you mean by "improve your web presence." If the one consultant has the skills to implement what you're looking to do, there's no reason to hire a whole team. (I manage eight websites at my day job, mostly without any outside consulting/IT help... but I do make use of a lot of third party tools to make my job easier.)

On the other hand, if you have a large site and you're looking for a complete overhaul in a short time frame, a team might be a better bet. There are only so many hours in a day and only so much one person can do during those hours.

It also depends on whether the "improvements" you want to make are totally IT-related (i.e. infrastructure and functionality) or if there are marketing / communications / user experience aspects as well. If that's the case, an IT team (or at least an IT team alone) may not be your best bet. You're going to want someone with some UX and user-interface-design chops, you'll need somebody who knows about content, a designer and a digital marketer or two.

If your consultant combines all those skills in one body, they're what we call a "unicorn." Very rare. ;) If they're someone you can easily work with, hold on to them, because you're unlikely to find another any time soon.

Otherwise, the team approach may be a better bet. (Just not all IT people on the team. :) )

My :twocents:

--Torka :iratep:

Alex_James 6th May 2015 06:24 AM

#1. Website optimization (content relevancy, Meta tags, content value, web pages inter-looping)
#2. Analysis skills (webmaster, google analytics, keyword planner, competitor)
#3. Your presence on social channels this task can help you to make good online presence (brand) on social platforms.
#4. More Link building (niche industry)
#5. Customer relationship (google review on local listing)

SEO has no end point. It is continue process.
But if you are doing well with all above listed tasks I think these are enough to get ranking.