Small Business Ideas Forum

Small Business Ideas Forum (http://www.smallbusinessbrief.com/forum/index.php)
-   New Member Introductions (http://www.smallbusinessbrief.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Hello Everyone, New Business Project (http://www.smallbusinessbrief.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18610)

ccrc02 31st March 2008 12:47 PM

Hello Everyone, New Business Project

Hello everyone,

My name is Eddie and this is my first time in this forum. I own a credit repair company that has been in business for over 5 years and i can proudly say i have helped thousands of people. My companies name is Easy Credit Solutions.

I currently do not have a web page for my business. I want to setup a web page for the most minimal cost as well as hosting. If you have any suggestions i would greatly appreciate it.

I want to keep my costs to a minimum and if i can spend no more than $100.00. You could say that i want to prove to myself that there is enough free resources to level the playing field and be able to compete with the big corporations.

I do have a blog site where i offer my product which is a credit repair manual that consists of only 18 pages that comes along with an outline that teaches you what to do from begining to end.

I look forward to making friends on this forum. Thank you for your advice in advance.

Eddie

Pete S 31st March 2008 03:26 PM

The folks here are a great help, good luck!

ccrc02 31st March 2008 06:21 PM

Thank you

Thank you Pete. I already have received help today from a company named graphicdesigns4you.com. The gentleman that is helping is named Toni. He has gotten out of his way to really help me. I never expected so much help. I am very appreciative to this gentleman.

onthedottyping 1st April 2008 05:54 AM

Hi Eddie

Welcome to the forum - lovely to meet you

Samantha

ccrc02 1st April 2008 12:32 PM

Thank you

Hello Samantha,

Nice to meet you. I look forward to establishing a working relationship with you and everyone else here at the forum.

I spent over eight hours trying to figure out how to design a website, it was the most frustrating thing for me. It isn't as easy as it looks.

If anyone has any suggestions i would appreciate it.

Thank you, have a good day.

homebizseo.com 1st April 2008 09:50 PM

Good luck with your website.

ccrc02 4th April 2008 08:48 PM

Website

Hello everyone,

Today has been a great day. I found a website that helps people that want to construct a web page. The software is so easy to use that it makes you seem a web page designer master. If you are interested in knowing the name of the website please e-mail and i will be glad to give you that information.

I hope everyone has a great weekend. Take care.

Eddie

ijidak 5th April 2008 09:14 PM

Hey Eddie,

:welcome:

Nice to meet you. I'm sure you'll like this forum; I've only been here for a week or so and I love it.

I don't want to seem nosy, but I can better help make recommendations about free resources once I understand what you're looking for.

So what is the goal of your new website? Are you looking to generate a certain amount of revenue, of providing a free educational tool, or something else?

Also, since you've been doing the business off-line (i.e. non-internet) for a while, are you pressed to get income from your website, or is the website more of a luxury to supplement a thriving off-line business?

I look forward to seeing your responses!

Best,
Ayo

brockfish1 6th April 2008 09:07 AM

Hi Everybody :-)

This is my first time on the forum. Looks like a great community you have here. Glad to be aboard.
I am interested in building my Berry Tree. Has anyone heard of it yet? it's a great Wellness company that allows it's members to build a passive income; no selling, no strings attached. Great people too.
Anyway, just thought i'd mention it. Hope everyone's venture is going well. Power to the people!

best

David

mitchell0327 7th April 2008 01:52 PM

Hey Eddie,

Welcome to the forum and it looks like you're already finding some help from the fine people on these boards. Take care. :)