Small Business Ideas Forum

Small Business Ideas Forum (http://www.smallbusinessbrief.com/forum/index.php)
-   Social Media (http://www.smallbusinessbrief.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=87)
-   -   Get More Likes Via Facebook? (http://www.smallbusinessbrief.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69840)

leenorris1988 17th August 2015 04:04 AM

Get More Likes Via Facebook?

How to get 1000 likes from facebook on my blog.....

torka 17th August 2015 11:23 AM

Have a blog that's worth "liking" in the first place. Interesting, useful, entertaining, active, informative, controversial... it doesn't really matter exactly what it offers, but it's got to have something special so it's more attractive than all the other zillion blogs out there being touted by all the zillions of other bloggers, all of whom seem to think they "deserve" thousands of "likes" simply for the mere fact of existing.

Post regularly to the blog and share those posts on Facebook.

Spend a bit of money with Facebook to promote your best, most interesting blog posts.

Repeat as often as necessary.

Be patient. It may take a little while to build momentum, but if your blog is truly "likeable" you will get more followers over time.

The interesting question for me is: why do you want specifically 1,000 "likes"? What do you think this will accomplish for you?

--Torka :iratep:

leenorris1988 19th August 2015 03:58 AM

Thank You

thank you so much...to show me right path...

RealBusiness 19th August 2015 11:17 PM

Are you utlizing the share widgets on your site currently?

There are a few different types but the one with the full header seems to perform best (check my site link for example). Also, a pop up call to action on your site with a give away (ebook, link, secret) will entice people to click a like button.

There is also a plugin to "lock" your content. This will require a user to like your page before they can read your article.

leenorris1988 3rd September 2015 03:10 AM

thank you

:)

natalia88 11th September 2015 04:22 AM

FB Likes

Add like for like groups and than share your fb page on that groups this is the best way to get high fb likes.

mindriders 15th October 2015 12:34 PM

Post regularly to the blog and share those posts on Facebook.

Roselle Ciancio 20th October 2015 12:57 AM

Post interesting stories to your blog, Keep more of the fans you already have by posting engaging content that meets the needs of your audience.
You may also join some Facebook groups related to your products, post daily to Blog and share those on Facebook group, this will generate a huge traffic and people tend to like your blog....

PaulaEdwards 9th November 2015 07:06 AM

Good content with hashtag and regularly post on blogs and share on facebook.
And one more important way is to pay money to promote your page.

PaulaEdwards 9th November 2015 07:10 AM

Regularly post on blog and share on facebook.
And one more important way is to pay money to facebook to promote your page.