Small Business Ideas Forum

Small Business Ideas Forum (http://www.smallbusinessbrief.com/forum/index.php)
-   Social Media (http://www.smallbusinessbrief.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=87)
-   -   Twitter Or Tumblr - Which Is Good? (http://www.smallbusinessbrief.com/forum/showthread.php?t=76430)

chrylent 2nd February 2017 01:19 AM

Twitter Or Tumblr - Which Is Good?

I am using twitter shape most recent one year. It has great movement hotspot for my blog. Be that as it may, as of late I hear Tumblr is one of the best interpersonal interaction websites to direct people to blog and to get fantastic backlinks.

Anybody tried both destinations?

Which side regards direct people to blog?

Intuz 2nd February 2017 04:45 AM

Twitter and Tumblr both are great for content marketing.
I preferred twitter than tumblr.
Though if you are posting trendy articles and updates on tumblr, it can give you lots of traffics. All depends on your popularity on the site.

Dog 8th February 2017 08:07 AM

I would choose Tumblr.

It is hard to get the message across in 140 characters and any comments in twitter soon get lost, buried and forgotten about in a mountain of other comments.

geeksonrepair 9th February 2017 04:49 AM

Both are good.But twitter is more popular than tumblr and you can get daily traffic with the tweets.

Nitesh Pundhir 27th February 2017 02:39 AM

twitter is always a good option for any business but tumblr is also a good platform i also use both the platforms for my business trip tap toe and both of these channels work for me

LouieOrtega 1st March 2017 11:22 AM

Both Are Good I used both to drive a ton of traffic to my old site.

Tumblr - I used to post images to build my brand and get people used to me then i'd drop a pic with a link and it would drive people to my site or video.

Twitter - Awesome but dont post links right away or ask for people to go to your site. Play it long term and show your personality, build an audience and authority then start dropping links and people will click on them! :)

Thirumuguran C 2nd March 2017 06:05 AM

Both are good in their own way. I prefer Tumblr to drive better traffic to the blog.

Christi Smith 2nd March 2017 06:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chrylent (Post 253070)
I am using twitter shape most recent one year. It has great movement hotspot for my blog. Be that as it may, as of late I hear Tumblr is one of the best interpersonal interaction websites to direct people to blog and to get fantastic backlinks.

Anybody tried both destinations?

Which side regards direct people to blog?

Yes, I have used both the domains for promotion. But compared to Tumblr, Twitter is far better. Till now I never got any traffic from Tumblr, but Twitter does help to generate traffic.

omevoemail 3rd March 2017 12:23 AM

Both are good. You can use tumblr to get direct traffice to your blog

crunchwrack 5th March 2017 01:56 AM

I prefer Twitter.