Small Business Ideas Forum

Small Business Ideas Forum (http://www.smallbusinessbrief.com/forum/index.php)
-   Search Engine Optimization (http://www.smallbusinessbrief.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   What Tool Do You Use When Doing Keyword Research? (http://www.smallbusinessbrief.com/forum/showthread.php?t=63113)

Cindy16 13th March 2014 04:56 AM

What Tool Do You Use When Doing Keyword Research?

Apart from Google Adwords, what keyword tool do you use when doing a keyword research? A tool that will suggest keyword variations including the new algo suggestion - synonyms of the keyword.

MWCC TC 16th March 2014 05:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cindy16 (Post 208170)
Apart from Google Adwords, what keyword tool do you use when doing a keyword research? A tool that will suggest keyword variations including the new algo suggestion - synonyms of the keyword.

Market Samurai is one of the best keyword research tools out there today.

borgninestallon 17th March 2014 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MWCC TC (Post 208337)

Friend, i used only Google adwords tool for my keyword research. But i try to make use of the Market Samurai tool to know more about it. Thanks

Cindy16 17th March 2014 11:17 AM

Quote:

Thank you for your suggestion. I will try to use that..is that paid? Or do they have free trial?

Cindy16 17th March 2014 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by borgninestallon (Post 208364)
Friend, i used only Google adwords tool for my keyword research. But i try to make use of the Market Samurai tool to know more about it. Thanks

I've been dependent with Keyword planner (Adwords before) .. I think Market Samurai is something I would love to try too. :welcome2:

U18MBA 18th March 2014 01:17 AM

Google Trend for checking keywords ranking

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cindy16 (Post 208170)

I use Google Trend to check the trending keywords for my educational blogs as well as their impact on various search criteria. It help me to decide on which topic should I need to focus as per current scenario.
Also, I have heard a lot about Samurai tool, but i had not used it till date. May be, in near future I would be using it.

gaylerichardson 28th May 2014 01:06 AM

Google adwords tools also help of you for keywords research so try that is very useful.

mindstreak 28th May 2014 04:11 AM

I only use google adwords keyword planner since it has been suggested by google itself.There are some other third party tools like semrush but i would opt for adwords keyword planner only.

josh23 28th May 2014 06:57 AM

I use Google adwords keyword planner for keyword research. If you want to use any other tool apart from Google adwords, then you can also go with Market Samurai.

AvniShergill 28th May 2014 07:50 AM

Quote:

Till the date I used only Google adwords tool, thanks for suggesting new tool for keyword research. I will surely try Market Samurai