Small Business Ideas Forum

Small Business Ideas Forum (http://www.smallbusinessbrief.com/forum/index.php)
-   Search Engine Optimization (http://www.smallbusinessbrief.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   How To Start SEO For A Classified Site? (http://www.smallbusinessbrief.com/forum/showthread.php?t=62689)

selvam.seo 6th February 2014 04:10 AM

How To Start SEO For A Classified Site?

Hi friends,

I have created a classified website 2 days before. I want to make this site in to rankings for the keywords. I am very known in doing SEO for a static websites. But suffering on how to start SEO for a new classified website.

Can anyone help me in providing suggestions and tips for doing SEO for a classified or portal websites.?

Rajiv 7th February 2014 06:00 AM

What a SEO analyst think before posting a classified credibility of a website, PR and traffic. So must have all these in your website so that people come and post their ads. You must start from the basic activities of SEO to achieve all.

Carrie Minton 7th February 2014 10:24 AM

I think, it is best to ask more info from SEO classified website experts.

Taviuss 9th February 2014 02:22 PM

If you are looking to post adwords, you should go to google.com - set up an account on gmail, and then go to the adwords.google.com and check out the keyword planner.

It will give a good idea of what items are being searched for in your niche.

The application is free to use, but can be invaluable to get you traffic!

lessbrokerage 10th February 2014 07:15 AM

Hi,

Just Read Google SEO Algorithm...

Nimble 12th February 2014 01:19 AM

We have to do both on-page and off-page seo effectively and regularly.

Karry 12th February 2014 07:45 AM

Its better to follow some top classified sites and take a look their website structure, means how they built/categorize every element in the site. Make easier navigation to connect pages.

Autofits 12th February 2014 07:48 AM

It is important to get backlinks from authoritative websites related to your niche. You can join various online forums / communities for getting backlinks.

Sean_DeSilva 18th February 2014 07:07 PM

I think the best pages for you to leverage would probably be the category pages. I'd design them with SEO in mind, meaning 2000 word articles placed on the page in sections. Maybe 100 words above the classifieds, and the remainder of the article below the classifieds.

sb1 design 19th February 2014 04:06 PM

I would agree with Sean here - You need to have some substantial, original content that adds value to the user, and have this in and around your classified category pages.

With your SEO strategy in mind, try and aim for keywords that you can hope to rank for with relative ease, while still drawing adequate traffic volume.

And then of course there is the whole backlink building process.