Follow Simply below techniques to drive huge traffic to your site:

1. Forum Posting

2. Question Answer

3. Blog commenting

4. Content Marketing

5. Web 3.0 submission

torka
22nd January 2016, 08:53 AM
Nothing on this list is a "slam dunk" for driving website traffic. Any of them can work, but the way most "SEO gurus" approach them, they don't work.

Forum posting only works if your forum posts are intelligent, thoughtful and useful, and the forum where you're posting is frequented by your ideal target audience. Over time, if your posts are valuable and relevant, you may gain a reputation on the forum as an expert. If you have a link to your site in your signature, people who are interested in what you offer may visit your site.

Same with answering questions. Your answers need to actually address the question asked, be grammatically correct, and provide original and useful information (not simply restate what another person has already said or copy something you found online). If you answer enough questions well, you can gain a reputation as an expert, which can attract visitors to your site.

Similarly with blog commenting. The blog needs to be on a topic related to your business and visited frequently by people who are in your target audience. Your comments need to be insightful, original and substantive. "I really liked this post" or "You have a great blog here, I will be visiting again soon" or any variation of these will be a useless waste of time. If those low-quality comments even see the light of day (on any reputable blog, they will not) it's likely your link drop will be stripped out so they will not generate any traffic. In fact, I tend to strip the links out of any first-time commenters on my blogs. You need to earn the ability to leave a link on my blogs, and that takes time and effort. (So far, very few people have made the cut.)

Content marketing can work, but real content marketing is not "churning out crappy articles and posting them to dozens of article directories and forums." Real content marketing is hard work and can take months to produce results. It requires excellent quality content (exceptionally useful, original, well-written or produced), placement in reputable outlets that are frequented by your target audience, and LOTS of social media support.

Web 3.0 submission? I have no idea what this even means. I suspect it's a term that was made up by some self-proclaimed "expert" who decided Web 2.0 was outdated and wanted to appear to be cutting-edge. As such, I'm extremely skeptical. Submitting what? Submitting where? Submitting how?

--Torka :iratep:

williamjohn01
25th February 2016, 01:04 AM
By following all off page seo techniques you can drive more traffic for your website. Share your blogs in social media sites to get notified and get traffic for that particular blog.

hasan459
25th February 2016, 07:27 AM
i think blog commenting just waste of time, it does not send visitor.

Claudea
2nd March 2016, 08:25 AM
as for me no spam no site promotion)));)
adequate spam, can be turned into a successful crowdfunding!
Content marketing is very important, but nobody canceled the weight of backlinks ...

chrisjohn93
3rd March 2016, 02:46 AM
5. Web 3.0 submission

What is web 3.0 submission can you explain it...

wiki_killer
3rd March 2016, 05:13 AM
Hi,

I would suggest to do a bit of content marketing for your website. Firstly, think upon the lines of how to generate content to share on social media platforms. To get a good number of visitors to your website, try to start a blog with in the website. As content marketing is not something that'll start working from day one. It'll take months to get the genuine visitors to your website but it'll increase your website visitors.

jeffscott
4th March 2016, 12:42 AM
1. Forum Posting
2. Question Answer
3. Blog commenting
4. Content Marketing
5. Web 3.0 submission

Its better to explain these method on how it drives huge traffic to your site rather than just enumerating them in this thread.

Eric Rowan
14th March 2016, 01:52 AM
Social Media Marketing or Optimization has been always the best choice for obtaining direct visitors traffic to your webpage or website.

annasg
14th March 2016, 02:28 AM
I'd say great content, engagement and giving value to your potential consumers be it through recommendations, advice, etc.

johnniewalk
23rd March 2016, 12:44 AM
To drive the traffic you can also use document sharing sites which mainly focus on to increase the traffic of your website

geeksonrepair
23rd March 2016, 02:28 AM
Press Release is also a better one technique for get traffic and rank.if you want daily traffic then social media marketing is the best way for get huge traffic. FB fanpage,Twitter and Youtube channel are very popular now days for get many visitors and viewers.

lilyalvin
23rd March 2016, 11:48 PM
And also don't forget to involve in social networks. Because these are also a great source of getting conversions. Sharing on social networks mainly attracts the visitor to reach you out.

paulaugust
29th April 2016, 05:03 AM
Blog posting and image sharing Forum participation business listing these are the techniques helps out drive a huge traffic to your website