Google

Web smallbusinessbrief.com

View Full Version : Did You Notice Ranking Changes With Your Websites?

SaraMartine
16th January 2016, 03:48 AM
Google has pushed a core ranking algorithm update over the weekend. Gary Illyes and John Mueller of Google have confirmed that what webmasters were seeing over the weekend was not the Penguin update we are expecting, but rather a core ranking algorithm update.

Source: http://searchengineland.com/google-had-a-major-core-ranking-algorithm-update-this-past-weekend-240067

Did you notice ranking changes with your websites?

NahidHasan
16th January 2016, 05:16 AM
Google has pushed a core ranking algorithm update over the weekend. Gary Illyes and John Mueller of Google have confirmed that what webmasters were seeing over the weekend was not the Penguin update we are expecting, but rather a core ranking algorithm update.

Source: http://searchengineland.com/google-had-a-major-core-ranking-algorithm-update-this-past-weekend-240067

Did you notice ranking changes with your websites?

Yes it changed a bit, but was positive for me. Few of my keywords had ranked up for both personal blog and for niche sites.

nationwidemea
17th January 2016, 06:38 AM
I did but a slight one but i thought its just due to not active with my SEO work in recent days.

Joylinford
17th January 2016, 01:04 PM
I have also read this news 1 week back. I have heard many of site dropped their ranking. But My site is doing good. ;)

sachin675
17th January 2016, 02:06 PM
My site also doing good. Didnot see any major changes.

rohan941
17th January 2016, 04:32 PM
Hey thanks this was really helpful I haven't notice any big change in my rankings but keeping up to date is good.

aryashah113
18th January 2016, 06:36 AM
My website all keywords still same no any change but some keywords improved.

sandywells
19th January 2016, 05:46 AM
No my all website ranking still same no any changes.

HCFGrizzly
19th January 2016, 10:22 AM
People are talking about going up or down in the rankings, and here I am with not even the slightest change after the update. Google mentioned that it was just a small change in the core algorithm, but I expected to be just a little affected. Oh well, I guess it`s better to not move at all than to move down :)

nationwidemea
24th January 2016, 07:07 AM
@HCFGrizzly maybe you get the jolt after a while.

jandesigner1
24th January 2016, 07:52 AM
Yes looks like so, but it didn't effect much

HCFGrizzly
25th January 2016, 07:24 AM
@HCFGrizzly maybe you get the jolt after a while.

Looking forward to it, but I hope that the jolt will be upwards :p

Dreamland
25th January 2016, 09:21 AM
No change at all for my website and keywords. They are still on the same position.

jeffscott
25th January 2016, 10:03 PM
I think the other members also noticed the bit effect but its still a slow implementation of the update until its in fully effect the Google will have the official announcement for the people.

Nutty
26th January 2016, 08:25 AM
Yes we saw some positive results this weekend, Panda is now part of their main core algorithm (I read somewhere...), perhaps we can expect something nice this year hahahaa

Nutty

siriinnovations
29th January 2016, 06:00 AM
Yes I heard this news. I saw the ranking changes for my website also. I think due to algorithm update my keywords ranking are changing but now due to this update m rankings are changing. Thank you for sharing.