Google

Web smallbusinessbrief.com

View Full Version : What CMS Are You Using To Build Your Website?

NahidHasan
16th January 2016, 02:16 AM
What CMS are you using to build your website? If it is WordPress then why?

jamsonbraun
18th January 2016, 04:19 AM
I'm using WordPress.

As it is easy to use and flexible enough.
WordPress is a open source as you can download, install, use and modify it.
WordPress is Extendable by Using Themes and Plugins.
WordPress is written using standard compliance high quality code and produces semantic mark up which makes your site very attractive to search engines.
WordPress is easy to manage , safe and secure.
Using WordPress you are not just limited to writing text. It comes with built-in support to handle images, audio, and video content.

chrisjohn93
18th January 2016, 11:20 PM
I am using wordpress because
1. Ease of Use
2. Manage Your Website from Any Computer
3. No HTML Editing or FTP Software Required
4. Search Engines Love WordPress Sites
5. You Have Control of Your Site
6. The Design of Your Website is 100% Customizable
7. A Blog is Built-in and Ready to Go
8. Extend the Functionality of Your Site with Plugins
9. Your Site Can Grow as Your Business Grows
10. Have Multiple Users

techtrysolution
19th January 2016, 03:46 AM
Mostly I am using WordPress platform. It is very easy to understand and taking very less time to build a website or blog from scratch. It is Free and openly used. It's take less time to install on your system. It's search engine friendly and responsive design (most of themes). It will help us add, edit and delete any page or post on website.

HCFGrizzly
19th January 2016, 10:51 AM
It depends of what I need from a website. If I just need a blog or a presentation website I use WordPress but if I want to create an eCommerce shop I will use PrestaShop.

williamjohn01
22nd February 2016, 11:07 PM
I am using wordpress for my website. Mainly it depends on the user requirement.

fix.97
28th February 2016, 04:44 AM
I am using Wordpress

ProfilExpress
28th February 2016, 02:19 PM
I have used Wordpress, Drupal and private CMS´s. By far, Wordpress is the easiest to use, allthough if you need a technically challenging site, Drupal might be more up your alley. Private ones differ a lot in quality

designstoredxb
1st March 2016, 12:53 AM
There are so many CMS platforms but to the ease of use wordpress is the mostly used platform as it is easy to manage and also you can find many free themes, plugins available to customize it the way you want.

jackluter
1st March 2016, 04:15 AM
There are many types of CMS tools available in the website world where you can better use them in designing and content managing.I preferred to use WordPress due to easy manage plugins.