Google

Web smallbusinessbrief.com

View Full Version : How To Get Do-follow Links?

stopdedief
24th December 2015, 02:26 AM
I know do-follow backlinks are really effective to improve the ranking and site visibility. Can you suggest me the sites from which I get do-follow backlinks.

chrisjohn93
24th December 2015, 11:41 PM
there are huge number of website which provides do follow links like wordpress.com, blogspot.com, weebly.com, scoop.it, storify.com are the few of the high authority websites which provide one do-follow back links to you.

ewebac
25th December 2015, 03:30 AM
My friend dofollow links are good. But you need to consider the relevancy too. Just having a dofollow links are not important, rather you should go with the relevant link and dont bother about dofollow and nofollow...

You just need to google for getting a list of top submissions sites..

Santiago
25th December 2015, 08:10 PM
You can use add-ons no-do follow finder to find out the do follow ones.

randiv1984
26th December 2015, 01:08 AM
Nice Information.

johnniewalk
27th December 2015, 11:08 PM
For to find dofollow sites better use backlink checker tool to check your competitors site and check their backlink it is dofollow or not if it is dofollow then submit this is one way

chrisjohn93
27th December 2015, 11:15 PM
They all give you no-follow links.

To get do-follow links you have to submit content or blog post to technical blogs like techcrunch, entrepreneur etc. If you are getting one back link from this authoritative domains, then your rankings and traffic may increase.
For that you have to be big brand and users should trust your services and products.

For example if your content is about Top chocolate company in India then kitkat may get back link from these type of website.

Do you think website like techcrunch, entrepreneur, etc which is high authority websites going to give you a do-follow link?

For your information they are providing no-follow backlinks to any other website.

stopdedief
31st December 2015, 02:01 AM
Thank you all for participating in my thread and for this relevant information.