Google

Web smallbusinessbrief.com

View Full Version : How To Which Pages Have Not Been Indexed By Google?

edengillespy
23rd December 2015, 04:47 AM
Is there an easy way to know which pages have been indexed and which have not?

DeniseTaylor
23rd December 2015, 09:53 AM
Hi

There may be an easier way, but ...

Google Webmaster Tools (GWT) will give you a list of your indexed pages. Your site's admin section will give you a list of all your pages. Just compare the lists and those not on GWT are not indexed yet.

Failsafemachine
23rd December 2015, 02:38 PM
Please, no one pay attention to me if I've gotten this wrong, but doesn't creating a sitemap ensure that Google does index your pages?

metricbuzz88
23rd December 2015, 10:31 PM
Please, no one pay attention to me if I've gotten this wrong, but doesn't creating a sitemap ensure that Google does index your pages?

Google web spiders always tries to crawl and index the pages when it is not blocked by robots file/tag. Creating sitemap helps indexing the website pages easily and quickly.

Google can avoid your pages even though you have a sitemap and if you blocked with the robots file.

Google index has all the website pages indexed: site:yourwebsite.com

johnniewalk
23rd December 2015, 11:50 PM
To check the you paste the url in the browser if it indexed it show the exact result of you which has been crawled if does not then the url is still not indexed by the search engine

wrigmark
24th December 2015, 12:07 AM
To check the you paste the url in the browser if it indexed it show the exact result of you which has been crawled if does not then the url is still not indexed by the search engine

Err...So, confusing;

As DeniseTaylor mentioned take help of Google Search Console formerly Google webmaster.

ewebac
24th December 2015, 02:07 AM
Yes you can check whether the page has been indexed in google or not.

Below are the ways to do that..

1. Search for that Url in Google
2. Go to Google Search Box and Type site:www.abc.com
this will show you the number pages indexed in google and you can find the same very easily.

Also if your url is not indexed yet you can login on to GWT and select an option of Fetch as Google Bot.

chrisjohn93
24th December 2015, 11:44 PM
Is there an easy way to know which pages have been indexed and which have not?

One of the easy method is to check it by manual method. Just put your web link in to Google.

Second way is type cache before your url in Google search and it shows your website is crawled by Google or not.

ewebac
25th December 2015, 03:56 AM
Go to google and type site:yourwebsitename you will get the list of pages indexed in google.

PreetiSangal
31st December 2015, 01:29 AM
Hi,

There are two method to know which of web pages have been indexed by Google or not.

1. Using Google Web Master Tool
2. By Manually searching your web page on Google search tool box.

Thanks