Google

Web smallbusinessbrief.com

View Full Version : Blog Posting Ideas

phptraing
24th September 2013, 01:04 AM
Blog posting ideas anyone give me?

Jen 100
24th September 2013, 02:09 PM
What type of ideas are you looking for? Blog post topics? What's your industry?

SashaMike
25th September 2013, 03:50 AM
Are you serious or just another drive by bot? My idea would be to "how to start asking proper questions for proper answers"......

uspackaging
25th September 2013, 08:34 AM
With more information we may be able to help. Please let us know more about your blog and your industry.

netmarketerpro6
25th September 2013, 08:00 PM
Well first of all, you need to actual blog about the topic your interested in. I'm affraid we can't give you much ideas when we don't know what your niche is. What I can tell you is to make sure you keyword target your posts.

semaphore.v
26th September 2013, 02:33 AM
What you want to know?
Write content on blog?
1st you need hosting and domain 2nd you need blog CMS like wordpress!
all above are necessary!

VishalBhatt123
26th September 2013, 07:28 AM
What types of ideas you want from us? it is related with blog content or guest blog posting tips. So, please specify your topic.

panthervision23
26th September 2013, 09:23 PM
What niche and topic you like to get ideas for?

BeBizsmart
27th September 2013, 08:40 AM
Blog posting ideas anyone give me?

You sure sound like you're in a rush!How about a link carnival,regardless of whichever niche you're in?You'll be helping not just yourself but the rest of the blogosphere through some link love.You can start with Linky Tools or inlinkz (has real-time stats) by just pasting the code you're provided with on your post.Be brief and useful.Permalinks are also advisable-as opposed to the main page URL.

Jessicacis
7th October 2013, 03:35 AM
There are blog websites web 2.0 available for free like tumblr, wordpress, blogger and many more. There you can build your own blog and start posting your content on regular basis will help you.

anjali_talking
9th October 2013, 01:37 AM
What kind of idea ? promotion for it ???

borgninestallon
17th October 2013, 11:30 PM
101 Blog Post Ideas That Will Make Your Blog “HOT”

http://startbloggingonline.com/101-blog-post-ideas-that-make-your-blog-hot/

Autofits
21st October 2013, 08:01 AM
Your blog have to be informative that provide with value to the people. Once the blog is posted, make sure that you are sharing it through social bookmarking and social networking websites. This will help in gaining maximum exposure and reaching out to the right audience.

Karry
14th November 2013, 04:26 AM
Never try to increase numbers of post in a day. Take your full time on each and every post, it doesn't matter how many blog post your blog have. If it doesn't have quality, you just wasted your time.

Consider on blog post quality, not quantity.

markhar
16th November 2013, 02:22 AM
So when you’re stuck and need some blogging inspiration, just do one of the following.
1. Write reviews of physical products
2. Review info products
3. Review software
4. Review books
5. Review magazines
6. Review (and critique) other blogs in your niche
7. Review websites (that aren’t blogs) in your niche
8. List things learned from a book
9. Write out things learned from a magazine
10. Make a list of your favorite niche-related quotes

waynemorrise
20th November 2013, 06:08 PM
Creating blog with a quality content and has something to tell to the readers like: How to, tip etc. Will help you to be more popular and helpful to everyone.

Survey Dave
1st December 2013, 08:07 PM
I'd love to help but I think the general consensus is that We need more information from you!

RyanTC
5th December 2013, 04:51 PM
I've listed some recommendations on starting your own blog that I wanted to share with you.
Find Your Niche, Define Your Ideal Readers, Add Value, Be Original, Be Interesting, Be Yourself, Be Honest, Find Your Voice, Research, Keep It Simple.
These tips should guide you to the right topics to blog about.

Survey Dave
5th December 2013, 05:17 PM
I'm pretty sure people aren't just going to give you their blog ideas. Be original, and come up with something creative.

michelleethridg
6th December 2013, 08:31 PM
if you're asking for topic ideas, it depends on your niche. try finding frequently searched keyword on your niche and go from there

abhirampathak3
6th January 2014, 10:38 PM
Take some blog site, then register and create blog as per you product or service name then post content with proper keyword make sure that is hyperlink by your site.

AlexFord
6th January 2014, 10:49 PM
I agree with michelleethridg about a niche. but another good approach is to find out what your customers could like. For example, everyone likes to read something about productivity or how to set goals or anything related to the team of personal growth and improvements. Try that.
I would say that the ideal business blog is a blog with content about self improvement tricks and tips + right column with the description of your business.
Customers will love your blog because of interesting content and remember what you are doing just because you are cool.
After several matching posts lead could convert to your regular customer.
Many companies do it and it works 100%.

Rajiv
22nd January 2014, 02:56 AM
I am sharing a link of awesome ideas of content writing. Definitely you will like it..quicksprout.com/2014/01/20/7-smart-ways-to-combine-content-marketing-with-seo-for-more-qualified-search-traffic/

emypa
22nd January 2014, 05:47 AM
Start with an effective title relates to your interest and topical one and start writing about it, write only fresh and unique content in it and share it in blog sites.