Google

Web smallbusinessbrief.com

View Full Version : Soggestion For Onsite

SAP Trainer
22nd September 2013, 02:45 AM
I have been doing Off Site SEO since last 5 years but now I have started onsite SEO practice. I am facing problems in redirects. Forum please guide me about the below redirects

301 Redirect
302 Redirect

I also want to know its effects on SEO. Its definitions are available on many sites but I am interested in practical based knowledge.

nehadas87
24th September 2013, 01:59 AM
Read here and then you will all the answers of redirection; moz.com/learn/seo/redirection

selvam.seo
10th October 2013, 04:51 AM
Hope this article will explain you 301 and 302 redirects.
http://seo-hacker.com/301-302-redirect-affect-seo/

Gleedaniel13
16th October 2013, 10:43 AM
I am also an off-site SEO expert and same to you started doing the on-site. All I can say we need to do a lot of readings and tutorials in order for us to be master of it. I think the links that are provided by the previous commenter is very helpful for you.

Jessicacis
17th October 2013, 07:51 AM
301 is hard or permanent redirection in which all the authority, ranking of the redirected web page. 302 is temporary redirection which may tell the search engines and users that the page may get removed in future..

borgninestallon
17th October 2013, 11:17 PM
301 Redirect
301 redirects are permanent. They mean that the page has moved, and they request any search engine or user agent coming to the page to update the URL in their database.

302 Redirect
The on-domain 302 redirect is a temporary redirect. You can set this if you want a URL to recycle among different posts/pages, or temporarily point to a new page for a period of time.