Google

Web smallbusinessbrief.com

View Full Version : Phenomenal Results With Simple Steps - Any Thoughts?

Centurion7
13th September 2013, 02:11 PM
I have experienced pretty amazing page ranking, proven by organic search results, with these steps. There are a hundred effective ways to increase exposure on the Internet, but here are a few that really worked for me:

1. Keyword Focus - make your pages keyword focused, which means pick a winnable word or phrase, and make your pages all about that word or phrase: verbatim.

2. Keyword Strategy - use your keyword naturally within your writing, not cramming it into every other sentence, but trying to achieve a maximum density (different opinions on that number...what do you think?)

3. Keyword Placement - put the keyword, exactly as it is, in the title, in the meta descriptions, and in the first sentence or paragraph of your post.

4. Keyword images - place a photo or graphic in every post, with alt info behind it.

5. Keyword pages - you don't win a keyword based on posts, you win a keyword for pages. Pages rank...posts do not. So remember to link every post to the main page on your site for that specific keyword. It tells Google to bring viewers back to your hub, or your core content. Posts are the people waving signs on the street corners; pages are the store you want them to patronize.

6. Keyword landing pages - if you are selling something, landing pages are the showroom floor. Make your landing pages keyword focused, just like your site content pages, because Google (or any other) is always looking for keywords.

7.The Key to is be consistent - do these steps over and over on a continuing basis and as sure as the sun will rise tomorrow, so will your site :-)

Any thing you folks would add to this list?

WebEminence
14th September 2013, 11:33 AM
Your list is mostly the basics of on-page SEO.

I'm not sure many people would agree with your point #5 saying Pages rank and Posts do not. How would you explain the millions of blog posts that rank in search engines. I would agree that pages and posts serve a different purpose but it's clear they can both rank in search engines and get a lot of traffic.

phanio
15th September 2013, 09:38 AM
I thought page ranks no longer matters. What about creating a page or site that is specific to your users - that offers something of value and forget about all that other junk. Focus on your customers and your page rank and organic results will come.

Centurion7
15th September 2013, 07:46 PM
Of course page rank matters. And of course you should create material that is specific and beneficial to your users and customers. But if you don't do it in a way that makes Google happy, your "users" will be reading someone else's blog and pages who does do it using SEO, and then they won't really be your users.

Page rank matters because Google sends seekers to the sites with page rank. Fantastic content is useless if no one can see it, and thus benefit from it.

VishalBhatt123
18th September 2013, 01:48 AM
All of things you suggest is absolutely right and very informative for all persons.

Your 5th point is right or not it decide by other people but i am not fever the sentence that you write "pages rank.... post not rank"

If you write one post and in that post you give your page link in it. So, when your post getting rank well than obviously your page get rank well in Google SERP.

nepstermartin
18th September 2013, 02:49 AM
Its simply on-page tips. I would like to share a tip of using keyword. On your page , 1 link must have only 1 keyword, do not use different keywords for same link in a same page. Another is stop using exact match keyword, use alternate keyword for your page for example : Your basic keyword is web design then use custom web design, creative web design etc.