Google

Web smallbusinessbrief.com

View Full Version : Professional Opinion On My Website

tvrshankar
23rd August 2013, 01:59 AM
Hi All

I would like to have some feed back/professional opinion/suggestion to improve the user experience at my website.

I would be thankful to you all for all such suggestions.

Regards
Ravish

PatprecisionE
26th August 2013, 12:08 PM
Hi All

I would like to have some feed back/professional opinion/suggestion to improve the user experience at my website.

I would be thankful to you all for all such suggestions.

Regards
Ravish

Hi Ravish. I'm not seeing a link to your site. By the way, have you tried any of the paid user testing sites? I'v had success with them. You pay someone to perform tasks of your choosing on your website.

tvrshankar
26th August 2013, 04:11 PM
Sorry I forgot to include my website address and it is www.travelaust.com.au

tvrshankar
26th August 2013, 04:16 PM
Hi Ravish. I'm not seeing a link to your site. By the way, have you tried any of the paid user testing sites? I'v had success with them. You pay someone to perform tasks of your choosing on your website.

Thank you for your advice. The problem is that how to find the right person. Because there are many offer the service. I would appreciate you providing me some guidance to select the right person

SashaMike
28th August 2013, 12:53 AM
Please use original slide show pics - no photoshoped ones - creates confusion about the reality.

Otherwise the website looks fine.

jamest1
29th August 2013, 09:47 AM
Hey Ravish, the site looks good. It does have a sort of bootstrap feel to it - not sure if thats good or bad though. Anyway.. somehow I think the navigations are a bit hard to follow, but apart from that good job on the site :)

DeniseTaylor
30th August 2013, 11:52 AM
Hi Ravish

I think your site looks great.

However, upon landing I wasn't immediately sure what the site was about. Perhaps this quote:

Explore Australia's wonders with this extensive selection of over 900 adventure tours, camping safaris, accommodated tours, outback 4WD Safaris, day tours, cruises, rail journeys and air safaris.

should be a bit larger and maybe at the top. If it's the description of your site. If not, a statement of what's to follow would be helpful to your visitors.

lenzcrafter
1st September 2013, 02:42 PM
Is there any easy way to track the people who "like" you when they ask for their 3% discount?
It took a long time to load on my comp. Not too sure if thats my end though.
Matt

VishalBhatt123
23rd September 2013, 03:31 AM
Ravish, Can you give me your site url for review your site. So, we can give opinion for your site.

SoftDev
23rd September 2013, 06:40 AM
@OP: your site looks fine to me, as it is simple and clear design. One suggestion is to add some light bg color instead of white.

Jessicacis
24th October 2013, 04:56 AM
Hi
Your Website is good but the images you used is quite blur and should be more attractive. The colour match you have used is very cool but not looking that much attractive that it should be. It is a travelling website must be quite more attractive that every time people people think of travelling think of ONLY "YOU".

danieldd
30th October 2013, 04:37 PM
This website is excellent on the eye, easy to navigate. I can take more time to suggest any improvements on the SEO side, but for now I would suggest only one thing:
At the home page, why don't you allow the visitor to browse the offers by day breaks, short brakes and extended tours. Some people may not care about what destination they visit, rather than when they visit it and what type is the tour.

innovativetree
30th October 2013, 09:01 PM
I like the website. It has a good Alexa.com ranking which is growing. I would try to post few more links to other websites too.

twhansbury
31st October 2013, 01:34 PM
Nice!

Id suggest opening text telling what services you provide and maybe somewhere a interactive map so geologically challenged people like myself can see what parts you cover.