Google

Web smallbusinessbrief.com

View Full Version : Tiered Link Building Meets Blog Network!

TheSeoProz
12th August 2013, 09:26 AM
Hello All! I have noticed a few times on the forum people mentioning tiered link building. I just wanted to say that this strategy works great if you know how to do it. Here are a few common mistakes that people make though:

1. To many links from the 1st tier to your money site. Studies have shown placing more than 3 outbound links in an article reduces the likelihood of it being indexed.

2.Using duplicate content. Several sites will tell you that you can use the same content on several web 2.0s. Although you don't likely want the web 2.0 to rank, just think of how easy it would be to identify your network of sites if they all have the same content on them. Head over to Fiverr or Elance and get some unique content.

3. Making plain text only posts. Search engines are pigs and they want tons of content to chow down on. Add videos and images to your web 2.0s.

4. If you are going to "blast spam links" to a tier of your sites, I suggest that you make 3 tiers of quality sites and then you can spam from the 4th to the 3rd tier.

5. Not injecting any PR or Authority. Guys, you can buy a good PR2+ domain at a GoDaddy Auction for under $50. Get a few and use them as your tier one links. This adds trust and authority instantly to your money site.

What are some common mistakes you see or questions that you have about tiered link building?

anjali_talking
13th August 2013, 01:33 AM
Nice points you mentioned.....and i will keep in mind those points. But i am still confused about tiered link building.

What is tiered link building? and how can we use it to take benefits in SEO ?

TheSeoProz
13th August 2013, 04:57 AM
Nice points you mentioned.....and i will keep in mind those points. But i am still confused about tiered link building.

What is tiered link building? and how can we use it to take benefits in SEO ?

Tiered link building is the process of building multi-levels of sites that link back to your main website.

http://www.jacobking.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Tiered-Link-Building-Chart.jpg

The reason you would do this is so you can channel the link juice and authority from multiple sites and funnel them into a site that is highly relevant to your own website. The result is that you will have a high authority and highly relevant site that you can link to your main website using your target keyword.

I will put together a tutorial on tiered link building and will share it here when it's complete.

Thanks for your question and I hope that gets you started.

robinmark
13th August 2013, 05:15 AM
Hello friends really your discussion is very helpful to understand the link building. you have shared a very informative information for us. Great work :thumbsup2 I learn lots of thing from here that's why i have registration in this forum.

abhirampathak3
13th August 2013, 05:29 AM
Thanks for your information sharing with us. I am totally agree with you dear. These tips are really useful to get huge traffic and quality link building. I really appreciate with your content.

TheSeoProz
13th August 2013, 11:45 PM
Thanks for your information sharing with us. I am totally agree with you dear. These tips are really useful to get huge traffic and quality link building. I really appreciate with your content.

Thanks! I really appreciate your feedback. If you have any specific questions please feel free to ask.

TheSeoProz
16th August 2013, 05:32 AM
Hey Guys! Here is an article I put together that gives you a tutorial of how to build your own blog network and it also goes into tiered link building as well.

Check it out here: http://stellarseo.org/the-best-link-building-strategy-ever/

Hampers
16th August 2013, 02:56 PM
This is the secret - over time you build a trickle of inbound links to your 2nd and 3rd tier sites naturally boosting your money site.
(http://handmade-markets.blogspot.com.au/)

Keep building satellite blogs and others to point back.

TheSeoProz
17th August 2013, 07:40 AM
Nicely said, you can continue to improve the value of your tiers by trickling links daily to all the tiers. Before you know it you could have several PR7-8 sites in your network!

This is the secret - over time you build a trickle of inbound links to your 2nd and 3rd tier sites naturally boosting your money site.
(http://handmade-markets.blogspot.com.au/)

Keep building satellite blogs and others to point back.