Google

Web smallbusinessbrief.com

View Full Version : Mobile SEO?

semaphore.v
19th July 2013, 07:44 AM
Hello Friends:
I am looking for advice from some on who did mobile SEO on responsive website.
MY company is web development company and I want to target some keywords in mobile vs of web..
Plz help me in that..

platnumcn
19th July 2013, 10:13 PM
For keywords, have you tried using google analytics? I have never tried using Mobile SEO, as I feel the result may or may not be too productive for the effort put in.

panthervision23
21st July 2013, 10:44 PM
First you need a language that can convert your PC website to smartphones' screens. Many people complained about how badly their websites looked on the mobile phone. Now there are technologies, like apps, for example that automatically make the site fit within the small phone screens.

josephlimma
22nd July 2013, 05:10 AM
Find great mobile SEO tips for google at http://moz.com/ugc/5-mobile-seo-tips-from-the-google-adwords-team

:welcome2:

OlegLola
22nd July 2013, 09:36 AM
Hi!

If you want to optimize your mobile site, here are some tips for you:

- A website that is appropriately optimized for mobile devices of all shapes, sizes and operating systems will have a much better chance of ranking higher – so try to make it responsive for as many devices as possible

- 76 percent of mobile consumers use their devices to search for a business’s location or operating hours, so try to localize your mobile site

- Follow Google’s guidelines for smartphone and/or feature phone sites – there are plenty of tips which will help you to optimize your site properly and according to all the rules

Mo.AdFountain
22nd July 2013, 08:37 PM
Matter of fact, mobile SEO is basically the same.

When you rank for a keyword, you will usually rank for both mobile and desktop and laptop devices.

However, if you're advertising on AdWords for instance, you'll get the option to choose which platform to target.

semaphore.v
26th July 2013, 06:56 AM
Find great mobile SEO tips for google at http://moz.com/ugc/5-mobile-seo-tips-from-the-google-adwords-team

Great article thanks buddy..!

:welcome2:

Hi!

If you want to optimize your mobile site, here are some tips for you:

- A website that is appropriately optimized for mobile devices of all shapes, sizes and operating systems will have a much better chance of ranking higher – so try to make it responsive for as many devices as possible

- 76 percent of mobile consumers use their devices to search for a business’s location or operating hours, so try to localize your mobile site

- Follow Google’s guidelines for smartphone and/or feature phone sites – there are plenty of tips which will help you to optimize your site properly and according to all the rules

abhirampathak3
31st July 2013, 11:34 PM
Choose keywords for mobile by using Google analytic and you need a language that can convert your PC website to smartphones' screens.

semaphore.v
1st August 2013, 08:38 AM
Choose keywords for mobile by using Google analytic and you need a language that can convert your PC website to smartphones' screens.

My site is responsive so don't need to convert mobile version of site..but yes thanks for suggestion about keywords..:thumbsup2

toby matte
5th August 2013, 08:05 PM
Awesome! Actually I haven't tried mobile SEO, and would like to try optimizing my blog through it. Thank you so much guys.

semaphore.v
24th September 2013, 09:02 AM
I have notice that some keywords like hire resource has more mobile visits..
Google should add new function in keywords tool for it..:welcome2:

OmniLeasing
25th September 2013, 04:59 PM
I read some info about Google doing some changes on how keywords are going to be indexed. You might want to read up on how that's going to work out with newer businesses, and how keywords are going to become undefined, rather than show up as their own!

VishalBhatt123
26th September 2013, 07:31 AM
I am not aware of Mobile SEO but semaphore.v suggest seomoz article link that really help me to understand about Mobile SEO.

jaysh4922
14th November 2013, 12:08 AM
mobile search engine results depending on the type of phone you use. Google confirmed that mobile-specific page types do get tracked separately.if you want to Improve the ranking of your mobile site in search engines then adding specific keywords to each active feature on your mobile site.

BeBizsmart
15th November 2013, 08:17 AM
I have notice that some keywords like hire resource has more mobile visits..
Google should add new function in keywords tool for it..:welcome2:

True. A searcher's behaviour will vary a lot based on which device their search is executed on - mobile or desktop, both could be typed or spoken. Not quite versed with mobile SEO to be honest, but knowing this, it means more keywords ought to be monitored for discoverability in order to know which content asset is possibly being discovered for a particular grouping of similar keywords. Moreover, you can track mobile segments through Analytics and how they engage with your content or brand, and how it differs from desktop.
More still needs to be done in this area though.

Survey Dave
5th December 2013, 06:36 PM
I actually just built my first responsive web page. I am hoping to release it soon with positive results.