Google

Web smallbusinessbrief.com

View Full Version : Question About Bing

waynelapricon
4th July 2010, 04:11 AM
I am from France and would like to know that when I search for my main keyword in Bing my site comes up at the 125 position. Instead, when I remote access it from any other location the same site turns up on the 7the position. I am confused as to why this is happening? Is this because of the outsourcing that is happening? Also, do you guys know of any keyword tools for Bing similar to the Google Adwords tool? I really would like some help on this matter. I am open to any suggestion that you have.

derekmichael02
15th July 2010, 12:15 PM
what market % does Bing have in France that you are worried about it? 86% of my traffic and clients traffic comes from Google. I get Bing traffic as an afterthought - good SEO works for all of the engines.

PLUS, Bing is still new. Their are going to be major algorithm updates in the near future... mark my words on that one.

tradeshowdesign
16th July 2010, 09:39 AM
I've had the same problem with Bing. I'm on the first page for Google and no where to be found on Bing. Luckily Bing is not used very much in the scheme of things. Also, I'm sure they are still working out the kinks as they are still relatively new. You would think that if this is happening to us and some other people, maybe certain sites have the opposite problem where they rank great on Bing and awful on Google.