Google

Web smallbusinessbrief.com

View Full Version : 55 Quick SEO Tips Even Your Mother Would Love

MySmallBiz
10th May 2010, 07:43 PM
1. If you absolutely MUST use Java script drop down menus, image maps or image links, be sure to put text links somewhere on the page for the spiders to follow.

2. Content is king, so be sure to have good, well-written and unique content that will focus on your primary keyword or keyword phrase.

3. If content is king, then links are queen. Build a network of quality backlinks using your keyword phrase as the link. Remember, if there is no good, logical reason for that site to link to you, you don’t want the link.

If you are interested in reading more...
http://www.searchenginejournal.com/55-quick-seo-tips-even-your-mother-would-love/6760/

annalaurabrown
11th May 2010, 08:03 PM
wow that is a great list. Thanks for sharing.

MySmallBiz
11th May 2010, 09:53 PM
wow that is a great list. Thanks for sharing.

you're welcome. I always like searching and browsing around. :D

BrittMalka
11th May 2010, 11:43 PM
Great list!

Did you make it?

This one, I would never had thought about:

"49. Use the words “image” or “picture” in your photo ALT descriptions and captions. A lot of searches are for a keyword plus one of those words."

As for searching on Google without having my own personalized search results involed, I use Scroogle.

MySmallBiz
12th May 2010, 10:24 PM
Great list!

Did you make it?

This one, I would never had thought about:

"49. Use the words “image” or “picture” in your photo ALT descriptions and captions. A lot of searches are for a keyword plus one of those words."

As for searching on Google without having my own personalized search results involed, I use Scroogle.

no it's not mine, I found it browsing around.

mktgbiz
13th May 2010, 07:35 AM
Magnificent post!! :thumbsup2 Thanks for sharing!!

MySmallBiz
13th May 2010, 09:00 PM
Magnificent post!! :thumbsup2 Thanks for sharing!!

you're welcome! :welcome2:

niceindustry
14th May 2010, 07:43 PM
it is a good article.i will try them,thanks

MySmallBiz
14th May 2010, 09:34 PM
it is a good article.i will try them,thanks

you're welcome, I noticed you are a newbie good luck :thumbsup2

joshua99
14th May 2010, 10:35 PM
This is a great list. Different from the usual blah blah of updating regularly and getting forum signature.