Google

Web smallbusinessbrief.com

View Full Version : copywriting job available

advancemakeover
19th November 2005, 06:04 AM
<Hello Konrad. Welcome! I've edited your post due to a Forum Rules (http://www.smallbusinessbrief.com/tos.php) violation. Links affiliate with your company are not allowed except in your signature.>

NOTE TO READERS: Please send a Private Message to Konrad if you're interested in this position. Thank you!

Hi!

Iím looking for someone that will be working very close with my company advancemakeover.com and on long term basis. Someone that would be a part of our company, someone with creative and copywriting skills.

Now those are our plans right now, the website needs a little adjustments to make our services more appealing. After that our main idea is to create a something of a service product, a total makeover kit, with a fixed price and delivery within 7 days, we want the process of getting your web site redesigned to be very simple, just like buying a kit, which will also be the case.

We need to state, why you should improve your site, how we will improve it, who will improve it, why this is imported for your business, how it will affect your business, how long will it take, how much will it cost, will there be any guarantee, returns, how will it be delivered and so onÖI know the answer to those questions but it will be your job to put it into selling words and make this offer to look irresistible.

We also want someone that is willing to represent us on different freelancer sites, for a commission. Your task will be to win us design projects on freelancer sites, for this you will get your own advancemakeover.com email, which you will get anyway. You will get 25% of the sales, you can make some fast cash here, and in this case we canít trick you since you will see how much sales we make.

If you are interested please let me know as fast as possible, please also state when you can start to work and how much you charge for those different tasks, we should also schedule a chat session and talk about this, at least now you get a filling of the work that needs to be done.

Looking forward to hear from you and I hope you accept the challenge.
/ Konrad Buczek