Google

Web smallbusinessbrief.com

View Full Version : What Can I Do Now?

rajeshiseo
8th April 2010, 11:58 PM
hello friends,
i have done many work on my site.i am working on it from last 3 month my ranking improves but now my ranking goes down ward.please suggest me what can i do now?

janicejan
9th April 2010, 12:34 AM
Could you tell us where you are placing your links or where you are getting your backlinks, and your strategy of building links. By providing us this information we can share or modify your link building strategy to make it more effective.

focusgroup
9th April 2010, 09:14 AM
Janice is absolutely right. Until we understand what your strategy is, we can't effectively give you advice.

If your ranking is dropping, have you been adding fresh content to your site? Are you linking to sites with a bad reputation? These, among others can have an effect on your ranking.

Good luck!

Regards,

Billy

komalrawat
12th April 2010, 05:06 AM
pls update your site time to time , as well update some content well prices ...

or you can take something help of newsletter to promote your site...

from last 3 years i m also working in this scenario

thanks
komal

schrewkathy
13th April 2010, 05:13 AM
To increase PR of your site just keep updating your site regularly. Do forum posting, social bookmarking, directory submission which helps to get better PR.

John Peterr
13th April 2010, 06:04 AM
you should tell us about the strategies followed by you in doing on and off Page Optimization.

joshua99
14th April 2010, 10:43 AM
It may be what people often call as Google dance. The key here will be to keep building backlinks to your site and to place some fresh content regularly.

kenny1703
14th April 2010, 09:15 PM
hello friends,
i have done many work on my site.i am working on it from last 3 month my ranking improves but now my ranking goes down ward.please suggest me what can i do now?

can you tell me what you did for your site. maybe you did in wrong way, or do many work that do not have SEO effect any more. so, it will better if you can list exactly what you did for you site during 3 months.

John Peterr
16th April 2010, 06:52 AM
if you need help from the community members, you need to give the complete details of your on and off page work.

allisa
19th April 2010, 12:08 AM
You should also look to input a lot of fresh content by means of new articles or rss feeds on the website - that will help with google indexing.

Calfen
19th April 2010, 12:54 AM
hello friends,

You can contact some author for some PR, optimize your website.

Also recently find a useful link, hope can help you, warriorforum.com.

sc2010ish
19th April 2010, 03:13 AM
Google's ranking algorithm is pretty tough to predict, so I agree with everyone who posted about being on your toes when it comes to updating your site. I suggest to take tips from the sites consistently appearing on the first pages of your Google query and perhaps picking up certain keywords. Lots of luck!:wave2:

liquidroof
19th April 2010, 05:51 AM
Nothing could be gained with out the continuous hard work. You need to go for the hard work, After that you will have something. I would like to suggest you to go for the continuous hard work.

bornhaddin
20th April 2010, 04:25 AM
To increase the PR of the site you must do forum posting, Social bookmarking, article submission, Directory submission, blog commenting, blog posting regularly.

johndept1
8th May 2010, 12:25 AM
start bookmarking and blogging and to improve your ranking.