Google

Web smallbusinessbrief.com

View Full Version : How Much Does A SEO Task For A Website Cost?

elsoft
3rd May 2009, 01:23 AM
Hi friends.Just wanted to know,if I have a website and I need an SEO worked on it to get into top 5 of google.How much does it going to cost to me if I hire someone good at it.

mattcarpet
3rd May 2009, 03:53 AM
SEO is never guaranteed to get you a top ranking, and it always cost quite a bit. I'd honestly recommend you learn a few practices from the forums and use them for a while first, before spending the money...though time equals money so if you don't have the time then by all means check out my services

deanver
3rd May 2009, 10:47 PM
just try to experiment on what have been said when it comes to optimizing a site. like submitting articles to article directories and link directories. these will start you up.

thomas09
3rd May 2009, 10:51 PM
Hi friends.Just wanted to know,if I have a website and I need an SEO worked on it to get into top 5 of google.How much does it going to cost to me if I hire someone good at it.

It all depends on your website and your requirement. It would be better to ask for a quote from experts

bizcard
4th May 2009, 08:00 AM
Being in a top ten for your targeted keywords is not an easy thing to do. Deploying good SEO coupled with different marketing tactices will do the job. Of course, you have to be patient because it takes time to gradually rise to the top.

homebizseo.com
5th May 2009, 01:21 AM
It depend out how big your site is the price will vary greatly depending on the size. Is it 10 pages or 10 thousand?

imrankhalid
5th May 2009, 02:22 AM

Depend on your Desire , like on how many keywords you want to be on top and how much Competition you have on those keywords , And on which position you Want to get on desired keywords . so first make your plan and after that Ask an expert ,

stephen186
5th May 2009, 05:06 AM
Always discuss your budget and your goals that you want to achieve with your SEO provider. It will help you to decide what you should spend on SEO.

elsoft
5th May 2009, 08:29 AM
Hi.Thanks to each one of you.I never thought SEO involved these varied aspects.I going to plan things accordingly.:thumbsup2

Sheraz
6th May 2009, 02:36 PM
The cost for seo depends on the size of the website that how many pages a website contain.

torontoSEOfirm
17th June 2009, 10:11 PM
You typically get what you pay for...there is a reason Rand gets $1,000 an hour for SEO consulting and there is a reason you can find overseas SEO's to work for $3 an hour

SashaMike
18th June 2009, 10:14 AM
Hi.Thanks to each one of you.I never thought SEO involved these varied aspects.I going to plan things accordingly.:thumbsup2

This is amazing!

Its like saying "I'm not going to buy my own car, I'm going to make one all by self by reading here and there".

Some people have really made your day by suggesting DYI as if SEO is a walk in the park or piece of cake thing.

I suppose your website must've been created by you as well.

In simple words.

If you want to compete against the real world competitors, go for professional services. Otherswise, make yourself happy and DYI.

Regards,

OrlandoSEO
18th June 2009, 06:07 PM
Anyone who would tell you that you will rank your site for competitive keywords by simply changing the on page factors like keywords and meta tags should be shot n the head. It is an intricate part and a necessary start, but you need to consistently be getting backlinks. That is where the real effort is. You can do this yourself, you can outsource to india, or you can use a firm like us. Just to give you an idea, one time optimization for small and medium sized website runs about $1,000. Most of that cost is in the research and skill of finding the right keywords. Again you can do this yourself, but you have the confidence of knowing it is done right if you choose a good seo provider.

elsoft
20th October 2010, 08:49 AM
Anyone who would tell you that you will rank your site for competitive keywords by simply changing the on page factors like keywords and meta tags should be shot n the head. It is an intricate part and a necessary start, but you need to consistently be getting backlinks. That is where the real effort is. You can do this yourself, you can outsource to india, or you can use a firm like us. Just to give you an idea, one time optimization for small and medium sized website runs about $1,000. Most of that cost is in the research and skill of finding the right keywords. Again you can do this yourself, but you have the confidence of knowing it is done right if you choose a good seo provider.

Iam looking for trying out myself.Though it may take time and energy,though I may fail.Iam excited to get my hands on.This would help me improve in the future.

techmodi
25th October 2010, 08:59 AM
Being in a top ten for your targeted keywords is not an easy thing to do. Deploying good SEO coupled with different marketing tactices will do the job. Of course, you have to be patient because it takes time to gradually rise to the top.

I agree to "bizcrad". You should at least take estimate from SEO expert depending upon what exactly you need for your website like traffic or keyword ranking. Truly speaking SEO includes much more than simply keyword ranking or traffic. It will include overall improvement of website in web.

jpub
31st October 2010, 06:27 PM
If you don't want to do it yourself, be sure to ask any prospective SEO companies to show you examples of websites they managed to get on page 1 of Google.

Included in this request, ask for the keywords that were ranked.

Finally, ask to see traffic increases as a result of the SEO. I've seen SEO companies profile website top rankings as examples of their work - but when you look a little closer they managed top rankings for keywords that had absolutely no competition. In other words, anyone could have ranked the keyword because it was never searched.

The key is getting top rankings for keywords that will get you targeted trafffic (note "targeted" traffic - aka buying traffic).

I wouldn't necessarily expect an SEO company to divulge client names, but I would like to see real results. That said, see if the SEO company will give you some existing clients. Call those clients and ask how their Website traffic increased.

If you want some huge SEO results, be prepared to pay for it. SEO, when done well, is incredibly valuable and top SEO firms know this. Besides, huge results requires work and know-how.

Julisali
31st October 2010, 10:24 PM
Just like anything else with marketing and growing a business, there is always something you can do. It depends on your budget and what you're willing to invest for certain results. And with SEO you can't guarantee results, if someone does then they're not being truthful. There are tried and true steps that need to happen on and off site to get found on google, but it is also about figuring out the equation.

Every company would tell you different prices and different things to do, because there is really not one perfect way. If you had $50 to spend, I'd tell you what to do with that, or if you had $10,000 you'd probably start much less than that in order to experiment and figure out what works.

rajingles
2nd November 2010, 04:48 AM
It will certainly cost you about 350-400$ approximately/ month and I can say that it is an average cost for a single website SEO.

LocalPrice
9th November 2010, 03:31 PM
Start with PPC not SEO.

SEO should be thought of as a cheap (let's hope) and slow way to generate leads. PPC is fast and expensive.

The reason you should start with PPC is that you learn a lot in the process - like whether you can profit from the leads you generate online and which keywords generate the most traffic. These are both things you really need to know before spending a lot of time and money on SEO and then waiting months for it to generate results.