Google

Web smallbusinessbrief.com

View Full Version : Anyone Using All In One SEO Pack For Wordpress?

sambitha
30th April 2009, 01:22 AM
Anyone using this and having any problems? I was doing some research today and it seems like many blogs using this are having problems.

I noticed in the search engine ranks that one of my blogs is getting all the posts and pages indexed quickly but, for the description is still showing the main site description- for every post instead of the individual site description that i put in for that page.

Anyone else having this issue or know a way around it?

eZeeTax
30th April 2009, 03:07 AM
I have been using All in one seo pack for over two years now on my personal blog. It has helped my website tremendously. Most people who seem to be complaining about it are usually in the business of selling their commercial SEO script for wordpress so I don't buy what they say.

Try upgrading to the latest version of All in one SEO, 1.4.91. For your homepage it will show the description you provide in settings. For posts, if you don't put your own description, it will show 160 characters from the first paragraph of the post. If you insert your own description, it will show that description then.

You control everything with All in one SEO.

ChristineG
30th April 2009, 07:36 PM
Hi, I use it and haven't had that problem.

It's a great plugin--have you tried contacting the developer? You can find their info through Wordpress.org where you downloaded it from.

stephen186
1st May 2009, 03:37 AM
I have been using it for all of my wordpress blogs. It is working fine for me, have not had any problems.

Akmalshahzad
2nd May 2009, 01:01 AM
i'm also using this this plug-in for my all blogs , And this is great plug-in i think ,and i never face any problem With this , its doing perfect for me

janicejan
3rd May 2009, 05:21 AM
try to contect their costumer support, they will surely help you with those kinds of issues.

ktaylor310
4th May 2009, 05:54 PM
No problems w/my blogs either.

jimmy03
5th May 2009, 07:54 AM
I am also using All in One pack..
but no issues, it's working fine for me

Bestone
29th July 2009, 05:40 AM
I am using it for all of my wordpress blogs. It works for me, have not facing any problem.

royhunters
29th July 2009, 05:23 PM
I am, it works great, a little awkward to set up initially but it does help with the SEO.

Dont forget to tick the little box that says "enable" up by the donation bit at the top or it will not work.

It is a clever little plant by the developer to make you think you need to donate to be able to use it.

Of course if you think it is really worth something after trying it, by all means make a donation. I am sure the guy would be quite chuffed with 10K!