Google

Web smallbusinessbrief.com

View Full Version : Need Recommendation For SEO Service

dev1nsan
13th April 2009, 01:12 PM
great forum you guys have here, very informative. I wanted to get some recommendations on some reliable SEO service.

acwebguru
14th April 2009, 12:34 AM
This is a forum to get information about various SEO related issues. If you want to know about various seo services, you have to search with the that keyword in Goggle because only the best seo provider will clutch the top position.

torka
17th April 2009, 09:42 AM
Well, not necessarily. :)

The best SEO providers are generally too busy helping their clients to worry about their own websites. If an alleged SEO provider has enough free time to spend optimizing his/her own site for all those highly-competitive SEO-related terms, personally I'd have to wonder just how much real client business they're actually doing.

And the really, really good ones are so busy with referral and word-of-mouth business, they often don't care if their site comes up at the top of the results -- so even if they find themselves with a rare free moment or two, they can usually find a lot more useful things to do with the time than optimize their own website.

When I just ran a Google query on "seo services" (no quotes), I honestly didn't recognize any of the companies in the top 10. I'm not saying those companies aren't reputable. I'm sure at least most of them are. I'm just saying that ranking highly in Google for a particular query isn't necessarily an indication that a business is a top-tier provider.

Depending on where you are, there are probably SEO providers in your local area. That might be a good place to start. It can be easier, especially if you've not dealt with an SEO before, to work with someone you can meet face-to-face to discuss their evaluation and recommendations. And smaller local providers are often less expensive than the "big guns" of the industry, but still provide good quality service.

The main thing is to take your time and carefully evaluate each potential provider's proposal to ensure it makes sense, both from a logical standpoint and in terms of what's right for your business.

Good luck in your search!

--Torka

dev1nsan
18th April 2009, 02:05 PM
Thanks for the reply Torka,
I did speak to a local SEO firm here in the LA area. I have an insurance agency and will only be able to provide service for California. They're giving a quote of $500 a month for the SEO service, does that sound about right?

stephen186
19th April 2009, 05:32 AM
I did speak to a local SEO firm here in the LA area. I have an insurance agency and will only be able to provide service for California. They're giving a quote of $500 a month for the SEO service, does that sound about right?

I think it is perfectly fine but first of all you need to identify what are your goals. What do you want from your site. your budget should depend upon that.

So first of all set your goals, see how much revenue you can produce each month from that website if it ranks on the first page of google and then i think you can easily evaluate how much you should spend on SEO each month.

just my 2 cents.

janicejan
20th April 2009, 04:04 AM
There are lots of sites that can help you look for a credible marketing company, like odesk and elance, it should help you out with your search.

NurulAmalina
2nd November 2009, 11:26 PM
Rather Interesting.Has few times re-read for this purpose to remember.Thanks for posting relevant information to SEO, torka.Looking forward to learn and share new things with you soon!

FL Marketing
3rd November 2009, 10:02 PM
$500 is a fair price. Good SEO is a lot of work. Our services start at $1000 a month but we write articles for blogs as well as build links for sites.

JockPurtle
5th November 2009, 05:40 AM
Most traffic packages give you a whole range of things that are not necessarily needed for your business.

If you want SEO go for links, articles and bookmarketing

If you want instant traffic do PPC

Remember price isn't always the best think to base it on.

stephen186
19th November 2009, 01:15 AM
$500 is good enough provided you use the right SEO service. Some are even ready to do it at $200, but they are not worth it.

Just go through the things that they have to offer, analyze with others and come up with the one that is offering the best. Its a tiring job, but the reward is worth it.

drian
6th December 2009, 05:11 PM
This is a forum to get information about various SEO related issues. If you want to know about various seo services, you have to search with the that keyword in Goggle because only the best seo provider will clutch the top position.

I could not agree more!
Too may agencies have read a book or two, then think they understand all there is about SEO!
If their website does not rank - then ignore them!
Would you get your car maintained by a mechanic whose car is always 'off the road'?

deckllinbrain
30th January 2010, 05:53 AM

SEO costs is more as you heard since it raises your business and profits it charges more.I think this is some what reasonable.

article007
31st January 2010, 08:46 PM
great forum you guys have here, very informative. I wanted to get some recommendations on some reliable SEO service.

Thanks for your ideas

Relentless
1st February 2010, 02:58 AM
SEO service for an insurance company in California for $500/month?

You'll have some VERY heavy competition with all the big guys dominating the SERPS. You'll need some SERIOUS money to rank with the big guys. Something in the range of a few million/year might do it.

Niroshini
1st February 2010, 09:32 AM
I agree to 'torka' comments regarding real SEO provider who do not have time to think about their site. But generally SEO business is mainly coming from search traffic, it is necessary to SEO their own site. Otherwise there will no way for clients to predetermine SEO provider reliability.

mitchhyle
2nd February 2010, 08:22 AM
A good Seo Service is a package deal.. worth $1000.