Google

Web smallbusinessbrief.com

View Full Version : Google Webmaster Launches YouTube Channel

flimsy
10th March 2009, 07:28 AM
Hey Guys,

Google Webmaster team has officially launched YouTube Channel. All new videos from Google Webmaster will be uploaded on this channel so it will help you with your crawling and indexing questions and can enhance and increase traffic to your site.

Check out: youtube.com/user/GoogleWebmasterHelp

invitation
10th March 2009, 11:21 PM
For now, the international sites draw on the same database of videos and rankings as the US site, but in time Google plans to add country-specific video rankings and comments,. For now, the French site displays French-language content and rankings previously posted to the main site.Google executives including CEO Eric Schmidt will give further details of the new services at a news conference in Paris later today.

Jack16
11th March 2009, 08:50 AM
Wow, Thats interesting news...

but why google use a channel from youtube...

acwebguru
13th March 2009, 12:15 AM
Keeping aside other factor, this link helps me a lot to hone my SEO knowledge. I think it is going to be one stop resource for webmasters. :welcome3:

Jynell
13th March 2009, 11:33 AM
Awesome! That is totally great as to this new opportunity. Am a 15+ grant attorney with a legitimate grant product -- NO SCAMS would lose my license. Can you help with the crawling? Sounds like you are a wizard at this. Already on YouTube.

thomas09
13th March 2009, 12:32 PM
Hey flimsy,

It's really a great new. I believe that videos make learning process easy and it's going to be quite useful for me.

Thanks...

imsmall
15th March 2009, 08:50 AM
It was always a question in the minds of many people just how they can let more people know of their video feeds and posts and as you have mentioned, using the Google video importing option which is easily managed from the Webmaster Tools people can post their video files and make them visible.

janicejan
25th March 2009, 02:07 AM
Video marketing is also a great strategy in increasing traffic on our websites, as it encourages visitors to stay and surf more on our pages, someone who knows, videos may be the revolutionized process of SEO.. =)

pooja84
24th April 2009, 06:25 AM
Its great.Thanks a lot for sharing this information. I had no idea about it.

Bestone
29th July 2009, 06:24 AM
WOW great new,now videos helps in learning process and it's going to be quite useful for everyone.