Google

Web smallbusinessbrief.com

View Full Version : Google difference

Soapy
16th August 2004, 10:48 AM
I have found that my website is in the top 5 on every search engine except google.

I have done some changes to the website in the last few months, and it got dropped by most searches, but now it is back up on top except for google. I was #1 on google till the change with yahoo and google. Since that time, I have never reappeared on google.

Any Ideas?
www.expresssolutions.us (http://www.expresssolutions.us)

Using "liquid car wash soap" as the main search to find our site.

Robert
16th August 2004, 10:59 AM
Hi Joe, welcome to the forum! :)

Go ahead and put your web site in your signature or your user profile so people that want to look at your site can before making a comment.

Just let me know if you need any help with this.

David Wallace
16th August 2004, 11:44 AM
From a quick glance at your site, you need to work on increasing the number of backlinks you have to your site. Currently Google only shows two. Try to get other industry related sites to link to yours as well as making sure you are listed in all the top directories.

You should also add the phrase "liquid car wash soap" into your title tag of your home page. Your current title reads "Express! Solutions Welcome Page" which says nothing about "liquid car wash soap". Rather it should read something like this: "Liquid Car Wash Soap - Express! Solutions"